Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Question on hadoop dependencies.

+
Petar Tahchiev 2013-10-29, 19:22
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-30, 12:54
+
Petar Tahchiev 2013-10-30, 13:07
Re: Question on hadoop dependencies.
On 30 October 2013 13:07, Petar Tahchiev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh, hi Steve,
>
> didn't know you were on this list :) ...

Well I didn' t know you were doing Hadoop stuff

> So spring-data-solr (1.1.SNAPSHOT) uses solr 4.5.1 (just came out a few
> days ago), which uses Hadoop 2.0.5-alpha.
> I would be glad if we can clean up the poms a bit and leave only the
> dependencies
> that hadoop really depend on.

 I'd like to take this opportunity to assign a JIRA to you

spring-data needs to move on to Hadoop 2.2 -by the time they are ready we
can make sure that the 2.3 poms are better

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-30, 21:52