HBase >> mail # user >> Methods Missing in HTableInterface

Methods Missing in HTableInterface
Dear all,

I found some methods existed in HTable were not in HTableInterface.

   setAutoFlush
   setWriteBufferSize

In most cases, I manipulate HBase through HTableInterface from HTablePool.
If I need to use the above methods, how to do that?

I am considering writing my own table pool if no proper ways. Is it fine?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Bing