MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: need help submit patch to branch-1

Re: need help submit patch to branch-1
Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply. Kihwal told me src/test/bin/test-patch.sh can be
manually invoked against branch-1, and I found it is the same with 'ant
test-patch', luckily it works!

regards,
Erik