Hive, mail # user - Best Report Generating tools for hive/hadoop file system

Re: Best Report Generating tools for hive/hadoop file system
Anurag Tangri 2012-08-01, 18:30
Cloudera has connector with microstrategy and Tableau.

Looks like Cloudera Might have better working versions in 4.x releases. Worth checking.
Datameer is another tool that also connects to hive in their new release andlet y
ou analyse data And generate reports and graphs.

Thanks,
Anurag Tangri

Sent from my iPhone