Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Add alternative search-provider to Chukwa site

Re: Add alternative search-provider to Chukwa site
I was also wondering what others thought re this. I could go either
way. Ideally you could search google or search-hadoop with a drop down
to switch. If not, I'd be ok with giving search-hadoop a shot and
seeing how well it works.