Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya

Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
The forked code goes into the AM logs as its just a forked run of
{{accumulo init}} to set up the file structure.

Error code 1 implies accumulo didn't want to start, which could be from
some environment problem -it needs to know where ZK home as well as hadoop
home are. We set those up before running accumulo, but they do need to be
passed down to the cluster config (which is then validated to see that they
are defined and point to a local directory -but we don't look in the
directory to see if they have all the JARs the accumulo launcher expects)

If you can, try to do this with kerberos off first. Kerberos complicates
things

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE