Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> How does leader/follower invoke setupRequestProcessors()?

Re: How does leader/follower invoke setupRequestProcessors()?
You can follow the code to see that the startup() method (in
ZooKeeperServer()) is the one that leads to all the setup methods
being called. Take a look at ServerCnxnFactory.start() and you should
be able to follow how its being called.

OTOH, the start up code isnt very clean right now. It needs a little
bit of cleanup to make it more understandable.

hope that helps
mahadev