Pig, mail # user - How pig jobs are converted to map reduce

Re: How pig jobs are converted to map reduce
Thejas Nair 2011-11-22, 21:21
you can also use explain command to see the MR plan for a pig query. for
details on explain command see -
http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9781449302641/developing_and_testing.html

-Thejas