Pig >> mail # user >> DBStorage

+
Corbin Hoenes 2013-01-15, 17:30
Re: DBStorage
what's the output when you replace the DBStorage to normal text output?
Is it normally the context you expected?

*李剑 Jameson
Hadoop工程师*
*MediaV **聚胜万合*      上海 ・ 北京 ・ 深圳 ・ 广州 ・ 杭州 ・ 厦门 ・ 南京****

*

*

上海市闸北区恒丰路580号恒汇国际大厦10楼  200070****

MOB:18621578671****

TEL:021-60568188*8247****

FAX:021-60568187****

EMAIL:[EMAIL PROTECTED]****

HTTP:www.mediav.com****

MICROBLOG:http://t.sina.com.cn/mediav****

** **

[image: 签名配图-全部]****

** **

-------------------------------CONFIDENTIAL ------------------------------**
**

本邮件载有秘密信息,请您恪守保密义务,勿向第三人透露。谢谢合作。****

This email communication is confidential. Recipient(s) named above is(are)
obligated to maintain secrecy and is(are) not permitted to disclose the
contents of this communication to others. Thank you.****

** **

system. MediaV is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
receipt.
2013/1/16 Corbin Hoenes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've been using DBStorage and noticed something strange with one of my
> scripts.  I had to use -no_multiquery to get the records to commit to
> mysql.  I could see insert statements coming into my server but no data was
> written.  The job said it completed successfully (no jdbc errors).
>
> I have seen it work on simpler versions of this script (less mr jobs).
>
> Is this something others have seen/experienced?

+
Jameson Li 2013-02-01, 02:40