Zookeeper, mail # user - ZooKeeper as a bot fighting tool?

+
Ben Hall 2011-06-10, 02:12
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-10, 06:17
Re: ZooKeeper as a bot fighting tool?
Ishaaq Chandy 2011-06-10, 06:36
Ha! I was just reading about the Google AI challenge (http://ai-contest.com/),
and when I saw the subject of this post I was very intrigued.

Funny.

Ishaaq