HBase >> mail # user >> Bulk load from OSGi running client

Re: Bulk load from OSGi running client
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Amit Sela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The main issue still remains, it looks like Compression.Algortihm
> configuration's class loader had reference to the bundle in revision 0
> (before jar update) instead of revision 1 (after jar update). This could be
> because of caching (or static) but then, why should it work after I get
> NullPointerException (it does, immediately, no restarts or bundle updates).

When you say configuration above, you mean Compression.Algorithm's
reference to an Hadoop Configuration instance?  I've not looked at code.
 Is it coming in via static?

I am not sure what it would then start working after NPE.  I would expect
that it would stay broke rather than recover.

St.Ack