MapReduce >> mail # user >> Basic Doubt in Hadoop

Basic Doubt in Hadoop
Hi,

I am new to Hadoop. I started reading the standard Wordcount program. I got this basic doubt in Hadoop.

After the Map - Reduce is done, where is the output generated?  Does the reducer ouput sit on individual DataNodes ? Please advise.

Thanks,
Raj
+
Ramesh R Nair 2013-04-17, 07:36