Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble

Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Hi Deepak,

it should work fine, except that you won't be able to invoke the new
reconfig/getconfig/updateServerList APIs from an old client.

This means, for example, that if you add 2 servers to your ensemble, none
of the old clients will migrate to the new servers (this is
what the updateServerList does).

Regards,
Alex