HDFS, mail # user - Loading data in hdfs

Re: Loading data in hdfs
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-19, 11:21
By looking at the csv, I would suggest to create an hbase table, say
'IPINFO' with one column family, say 'cf' having 3 columns for
'startip', 'endip' and 'countryname' respectively.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq