HBase >> mail # user >> host:port problem

Re: host:port problem
Hi Rajendra,

    If the web service core was written with the zookeeper jar
included in some older Hbase release, and you have now upgraded your
Hbase version, then this could happen. Try adding the new jar in your
web service core.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq