Hadoop >> mail # general >> Status of 2.0.4-alpha release

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-03, 22:29
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-04, 20:22
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-04-04, 20:53
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-04, 21:27
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-04, 21:30
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-04-04, 22:18
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-10, 01:33
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 02:03
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-10, 02:26
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 02:40
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-10, 22:57
Re: Status of 2.0.4-alpha release
Also, there's HADOOP-9407 that has been committed to branch-2 a long time ago
and deals with rottent commons-daemon pom file in 1.0.3 version.

Can we add it to the 2.0.4-alpha?

Cos

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 03:57PM, Alejandro Abdelnur wrote:
> Arun,
>
> I've just opened/attached patch for HADOOP-9471. It is a simple, non-risk
> POM change in the hadoop-client that fixes use of webhdfs from apps using
> hadoop-client POM.
>
> I'd like to include this in 2.0.4-alpha.
>
> Thx.
>

> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 10, 2013, at 7:56 AM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> > >
> > > In fact, I think starting from 2.0.4-alpha we should probably get
> > > into the habit of integration testing the next branch every single
> > > night so that everybody can jump onto test failures, not just
> > > us Bigtop folks.
> >
> > Actually, how about doing this on branch-2 itself?
> >
> > thanks,
> > Arun
>

> --
> Alejandro