Avro >> mail # user >> Python for Avro doesn't build on OS X 10.6.8. Stuck.

Re: Python for Avro doesn't build on OS X 10.6.8. Stuck.
It appears that the python-snappy library assumes that the snappy library
has already been installed.  I saw similar errors, but once I installed
snappy (I use homebrew, so 'brew install snappy') python-snappy installs
fine.

HTH,
Joe