HBase >> mail # user >> undefined method `internal_command' for Shell::Formatter::Console

+
Robin Gowin 2013-04-18, 15:48
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-18, 15:54
+
Robin Gowin 2013-04-18, 16:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-18, 16:17
+
Robin Gowin 2013-04-18, 16:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 13:24
+
Robin Gowin 2013-04-25, 13:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 13:40
+
Robin Gowin 2013-04-25, 15:51
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 15:59
+
Robin Gowin 2013-04-25, 18:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 19:58
+
Robin Gowin 2013-04-25, 20:37
Re: undefined method `internal_command' for Shell::Formatter::Console
Hi Robin,

No, the idea is to run yum remove, and then test the HBase sheel.
Don't run yum install ruby until we get that fixed. I want to see if
your installed very of Ruby can cause the issue.

The "it" was refering to the Ruby package.

JM

2013/4/25 Robin Gowin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> To be more explicit:
>
> I'm running CentOS release 6.4 in a vm on Mac OSx 10.6
> I ran yum remove ruby and then yum install ruby (inside the vm). Is that
> what you meant?
>
> Also I put in some simple print statements in several of the ruby
> scripts called by the hbase shell, and they are getting executed.
> (for example: admin.rb, hbase.rb, and table.rb)
>
> (I wasn't sure what "it" referred to in your email)
>
> Robin
>

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> No, don't re-install it ;)
>>
>> Remove it and retry. To make sure it's not using any lib anywhere else...
>>
>> JM
>>
>> 2013/4/25 Robin Gowin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> > I removed ruby and reinstalled it; same results.

+
Robin Gowin 2013-04-26, 13:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-18, 16:20