HBase >> mail # user >> undefined method `internal_command' for Shell::Formatter::Console

Re: undefined method `internal_command' for Shell::Formatter::Console
Hi Robin,

No, the idea is to run yum remove, and then test the HBase sheel.
Don't run yum install ruby until we get that fixed. I want to see if
your installed very of Ruby can cause the issue.

The "it" was refering to the Ruby package.

JM