Hadoop, mail # user - can "HADOOP-6546: BloomMapFile can return false negatives" get backported to branch-1?

+
Jim Donofrio 2012-05-08, 01:40
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-05-08, 04:20
Re: can "HADOOP-6546: BloomMapFile can return false negatives" get backported to branch-1?
Suresh Srinivas 2012-05-08, 19:10
This change in merged into branch-1 and will be available in release 1.1.