Hadoop >> mail # user >> File name to which mapper's key,value belongs to - is it available?

File name to which mapper's key,value belongs to - is it available?
Hello,
Is there a conf variable for getting the filename to which the current
mapper's key,value belongs to?
I have dir/dirA/part-X and dir/dirB/part-X
i will process dir, but need to know whether the key,value is from
dirA/part-* file or from a dirB/part-* file.

I'd much rather not implement my own inputformat, since I'd like the
method to be inputformat agnostic.

Much thanks
Saptarshi Guha