Hive >> mail # user >> RE: Doing FSCK throws error

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-09-30, 17:14
+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-09-30, 17:10
Re: Doing FSCK throws error
total speculation here given there isn't much to go one.  basically all we
have here is an issue thrown by "DDLtask" - that's typically a method that
is responsible for interrogating the meta store.  So first thing is does
the table exist?  do a show tables.