Flume, mail # dev - Patches for ElasticSearchSink

Patches for ElasticSearchSink
Edward Sargisson 2013-04-05, 19:14
Hi,
I'm wondering how to work with somebody to get some patches for the
ElasticSearchSink accepted into trunk.

One of my colleagues at my unnamed employer wrote and submitted the
original version. Since then, I have discovered and fixed a major defect
around the name of the index to write to (FLUME-1782) and have just
submitted an enhancement that allows users to calculate IDs for each
document (FLUME-1972).

I originally submitted FLUME-1782 on 13 December. There have been some
questions raised but the patch(es) have yet to be accepted.

I would really prefer these fixes to make it into 1.4.0 whenever it's
released. Is there a way we can work together to resolve any problems?

Cheers,
Edward