HBase >> mail # dev >> how to get ZooKeeperWatcher info ?

how to get ZooKeeperWatcher info ?
hi, folks,

I am writing some code to get the zookeeper while hbase is offline.

    conf = HBaseConfiguration.create();
    connection = HConnectionManager.getConnection(conf);
    zkw = connection.*getZooKeeperWatcher();*
    replicationZK = new ReplicationZookeeper(connection, conf, zkw);

the goal is to create a new replicationZookeeper. Well, the above code
works, except connection.getZooKeeperWatcher() is deprecated in 0.94.

Is there a way that I can complete the same logic without using the
deprecated method? many thanks

Demai
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-16, 17:07