Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Project Site updated

+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-09-09, 10:49
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-09-09, 13:39
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-09-10, 06:59
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-09-10, 12:40
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-09-10, 13:15
Re: Project Site updated
Not sure what ASF infra policy is.  I see that zookeeper has the same issues.
Regards,
Alan

On Sep 10, 2012, at 6:15 AM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Some emails have been going to
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Ah, I see, that was the black hole eating my emails.
>
> What can we do about it? Simply remove it?
>
>  Bernd
>

>> Regards,
>> Alan
>>
>> On Sep 9, 2012, at 11:59 PM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Alan,

>>> I can parse that, but don't get what you want to say. What older email address?
>>>
>>>  Bernd

+
Eric Yang 2012-09-10, 05:29