Accumulo, mail # dev - mvn install stuck

+
John Vines 2013-04-09, 21:44
+
Christopher 2013-04-09, 22:34
Re: mvn install stuck
John Vines 2013-04-10, 00:05
I had taken out the rat plugin in order to get it to build successfully. I
will try your tips tomorrow.

On Apr 9, 2013 6:34 PM, "Christopher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That message is the from the apache-rat plugin, but the apache-rat
> plugin would fail the build at verify phase if there was a problem. It
> wouldn't hang. You're going to have to provide more info, as it works
> for me. Have you tried with a clean checkout? Does it work with
> -DskipLicenseCheck? Does mvn package or mvn verify work?
>
> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 5:44 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Attempting to do a mvn install of 1.5 and it just hangs with the message
> > [INFO] No excludes
> >
> > This has something to do with rat, but I don't know what.

+
John Vines 2013-04-10, 17:23
+
Christopher 2013-04-10, 18:09