Flume >> mail # user >> Best way for a newbie to learn flume

Best way for a newbie to learn flume
Hello,

I am a new user for flume and was wondering what was the best way to learn
about flume from a user's perspective.

I am interested more in getting answers for the following questions
- What problem is flume trying to solve.
- How to install flume in the most simple way to understand the concepts.
- Am trying to follow http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html# and am
not sure if I can find a quick start guide here, can someone point me to
the correct link if possible.

Thanks,
Sandeep