HDFS >> mail # user >> S3 listStatus on a directory return the directory itself as a file

Re: S3 listStatus on a directory return the directory itself as a file
I think there is no distinguish between directory and file in the
Filesystem implementation.
So you got the two file status, one is a directory and another one is
ordinary file.