MapReduce >> mail # user >> a question about webhdfs

a question about webhdfs
hi guys,

    I am using webhdfs, and I noticed that when I exec this:
    "curl -i -L
    'http://192.168.1.217:50070/webhdfs/v1/user/hadoop/sample.txt?op=GETFILECHECKSUM'"

    It is redirected to
    "http://hadoop2:50075/webhdfs/v1/user/hadoop/sample.txt?op=GETFILECHECKSUM"

    I am wondering why the redirected url used hostname instead of an IP
    of it?
    how can I set it so that the url will use an IP?

    Cheers,
    Dou