Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop

Re: [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop
Agree with Tom.  No reason moving the yarn directory up one level in
the repo means we need to revisit all this now. Let's get back to work
and revisit this at TLP time.