HBase >> mail # dev >> thrift vs thrift2

Re: thrift vs thrift2
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Looks like there were activities on HRegionThriftServer.java in 0.89-fb
> branch till recently:

Here is what Karthik had to say a while back
http://search-hadoop.com/m/GAFt6B9CRZ/joe+pallas+karthik&subj=Re+Thrift2+interface

As I read it, we should purge the code as a failed approach unless someone
wants to take on this effort.

St.Ack