Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop not picking up immediate changes

Re: Sqoop not picking up immediate changes
Hi sir,
I'm glad to hear that everything is working for you! The parameter --split-by is used to generate splits and as a result it do not have to be a primary key. Any column that do have sufficient key coverage should be fine. For a composite primary key, you can use the first column of the key.

Jarcec