HBase, mail # user - Re: Important Question

RE: Important Question
Dalia Sobhy 2012-01-25, 23:22
So may be you are all right I found Hbase really complex..
So what are other alternatives I am already using Hadoop as my backend system?

Kindly check apixio which is a similar medical system which adopts Hadoop so plz check and reply..

Bescause this is concerning my thesis part..

Thxx all for your sincere help :)