Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4 Release.

Re: 3.4 Release.
On 8/2/11 10:32 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
> What type of ec2 instance are you running on? I've seen some failures
> due to underpowered/underresourced systems.
>
> Is ObserverTest consistently failing?
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick,
     It's an m1.large. I have ulimit -a set so that open files and open
processes are at 100,000.

   If I run ObserverTest on its own using the attached shell script
repeat.sh (src/repeat.sh ObserverTest), it usually fails within 20
iterations; (although in the following pastebin it took 38 iterations to
fail).
It always fails in the same place, at ObserverTest.java:101:

http://pastebin.com/BGNUb05t

-Eugene