MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Trouble in running MapReduce application

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 18:26
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 15:59
+
Harsh J 2013-02-19, 16:20
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 16:39
+
Harsh J 2013-02-19, 17:44
Re: Trouble in running MapReduce application
Can you try this ? Pick a class like WordCount from your package and
execute this command:

javap -classpath <path to your jar> -verbose org.myorg.Wordcount | grep
version.

For e.g. here's what I get for my class:

$ javap -verbose WCMapper | grep version
  minor version: 0
  major version: 50

Please paste the output of this - we can verify what the problem is.

Thanks
Hemanth