MapReduce, mail # user - Trouble in running MapReduce application

Re: Trouble in running MapReduce application
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-23, 13:05
Can you try this ? Pick a class like WordCount from your package and
execute this command:

javap -classpath <path to your jar> -verbose org.myorg.Wordcount | grep
version.

For e.g. here's what I get for my class:

$ javap -verbose WCMapper | grep version
  minor version: 0
  major version: 50

Please paste the output of this - we can verify what the problem is.

Thanks
Hemanth