Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: [announce] bookkeeper subproject

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-04-27, 15:59
Re: [announce] bookkeeper subproject
Agreed, thanks for all the effort in putting the site and the
infrastructure up, Ben.

-Flavio

On Apr 27, 2011, at 5:59 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

> Really Nice!!!
>
> Thanks a lot Ben on making this happen!
>
> thanks
> mahadev
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:47 PM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> i'm happy to announce that we finally have the bookkeeper subproject
>> setup. it's webpage is http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper. both
>> bookeeper and hedwig have moved over to this subproject. we have the
>> svn repository, mailing lists, and jira all setup.
>>
>> bookkeeper is a distributed write ahead log. we are working on
>> integrating it with hbase and hdfs namenode. it is also used by
>> hedwig, which is a distributed topic based pub/sub system based on
>> zookeeper and bookkeeper.
>>

> --
> thanks
> mahadev
> @mahadevkonar

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301