Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC4

+
Eric Newton 2012-11-08, 20:01
+
Josh Elser 2012-11-09, 03:30
+
Jason Trost 2012-11-09, 14:28
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-11-09, 15:31
+
Josh Elser 2012-11-09, 16:21
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC4
John Vines 2012-11-13, 19:28
+1, keys verified, hashes verified, build from source, run python tests
with no errors outside of the timing issues.
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On 11/9/12 10:31 AM, Adam Fuchs wrote:
>
> +1
>
>  The only problem I have found is that the example policy file is still
> not included (ACCUMULO-364), but that has been corrected for the next
> version for real this time. The release notes are slightly wrong in that
> respect, but I don't think this should delay release.
>
>  Checked signatures, hashes, comparison with previous release, and found
> no other problems.
>
>  1.4.1's CHANGES was also wrong in this regard, too. :)
>
>  Example security policy for reals in 1.4.3! Seriously!
>
> Adam

+
Eric Newton 2012-11-15, 14:10