HBase, mail # user - Handling regionserver crashes in production cluster

Re: Handling regionserver crashes in production cluster
kiran 2013-06-13, 03:43
Its a simple kill...
Scan is used using startrow and stoprow
Scan scan = new Scan(Bytes.toBytes("adidas"), Bytes.toBytes("adidas1"));
Our cluster size is 15. The load average when I see in master is 78%...It
is not that overloaded. but writes are happening in the cluster...

Thanks
Kiran

Thank you
Kiran Sarvabhotla