MapReduce >> mail # user >> Configuration of hadoop.job.history.user.location on a user basis

Re: Configuration of hadoop.job.history.user.location on a user basis
Hi Hemanth,

I thought of that but I didn't test it because I need the same for the job
id. Of course, I could generate my own id but I don't like that solution. I
will look at hadoop.tmp.dir to see if it can solve my issue differently.

Regards

Bertrand

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Hemanth Yamijala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Bertrand Dechoux