Sqoop >> mail # user >> Problem in using sqoop with oracle

Problem in using sqoop with oracle
Hello list,

     I am trying to store the tables from an oracle database on a
remote machine and store it in the Hbase. But I am getting the below
specified error -

solr@ubuntu:~$ sqoop import --connect
jdbc:oracle:thin:@//BLR-WS-202.pointcrossblr.com/ORCHDB --table
R_SOURCE --username ppdmdb --password ppdmdb --hbase-create-table
--hbase-table WIT --column-family myfamily
11/12/15 11:13:04 WARN tool.BaseSqoopTool: Setting your password on
the command-line is insecure. Consider using -P instead.
11/12/15 11:13:04 INFO manager.SqlManager: Using default fetchSize of 1000
11/12/15 11:13:04 INFO tool.CodeGenTool: Beginning code generation
11/12/15 11:13:04 INFO manager.OracleManager: Time zone has been set to GMT
11/12/15 11:13:04 INFO manager.SqlManager: Executing SQL statement:
SELECT t.* FROM R_SOURCE t WHERE 1=0
11/12/15 11:13:05 ERROR tool.ImportTool: Imported Failed: Attempted to
generate class with no columns!

Need some help.Thank you

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq