HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95.2 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-08-15, 21:25
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-08-16, 02:48
+
Devaraj Das 2013-08-16, 18:15
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-16, 18:53
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-16, 20:25
+
Stack 2013-08-17, 23:38
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-08-18, 19:38
+
Stack 2013-08-19, 18:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-19, 17:52
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-08-19, 22:44
+
Stack 2013-08-19, 23:12
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-08-20, 02:36
+
Stack 2013-08-20, 03:44
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.2 release candidate 0 is available for download
Elliott Clark 2013-08-21, 18:46
+1 downloaded and ran lots of tests.

Lots of issues were filed and fixed but for a developer release
nothing was a blocker.