Flume >> mail # user >> greetings - Flume on Windows

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-12-13, 16:53
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-13, 17:35
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-13, 17:48
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-12-13, 20:04
+
Jeff Lord 2012-12-13, 22:09
RE: greetings - Flume on Windows
Thanks Jeff,

Got stuck now.  Need to bypass the proxy firewall somehow.

From: Jeff Lord [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: greetings - Flume on Windows

Andy,

The current stable release of flume is 1.3.0 and you can always check which release is current on this page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/index.html

In order to checkout this release from git you can issue the following command:

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flume.git -b flume-1.3.0

That will clone the branch into a directory of the same name in your cwd.
Once you have that you can simply follow the next steps.

- Change into the previously outchecked directory
- Build with "mvn clean" and "mvn package -DskipTests"

-Jeff

Now have no idea how to do the next step:
- checkout a git repo
- Change into the previously outchecked directory
- Build with "mvn clean" and "mvn package -DskipTests"

Please help.

Thanks,