Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.2.1 release candidate 0 -- stable release

[VOTE] Hadoop 1.2.1 release candidate 0 -- stable release
Colleagues,
This is a stabilization release of the Hadoop-1.2 codeline.  It has 18
patches over the 1.2.0 release, which may be seen in the Release
Notes<http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.1-rc0/releasenotes-1.2.1.html>.
 Please vote on two items:
a) accepting this as an Apache Hadoop release; and
b) accepting this as a Stable Release.

If you vote against accepting it as stable, please state the Jiras you
believe need to be fixed in the 1.2 line that would allow you to accept it
as stable.

If 1.2.1 is accepted as stable, I will move on and produce a 1.3.0 release.
 My build environment seems to be fixed up (thanks Giri!) so it shouldn't
take so long to put 1.3.0-rc0 out.

Release information and artifacts for 1.2.1-rc0:
Source code:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-1.2.1-rc0/
Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.1-rc0/releasenotes-1.2.1.html
Tarballs, RPMs, and DEBs: http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.1-rc0/
Nexus:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-core/1.2.1/

Voting will close in seven days, at 2:15pm PDT on 7/31/2013.
Thank you,
--Matt