Sqoop, mail # user - Fwd: sqoop incremental import fails- Violation of unique constraint SQOOP_SESSIONS_UNQ

+
Suhas Satish 2013-10-11, 21:46
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-14, 15:04
+
Suhas Satish 2013-10-14, 16:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-15, 17:08
+
Suhas Satish 2013-10-15, 18:38
Re: Fwd: sqoop incremental import fails- Violation of unique constraint SQOOP_SESSIONS_UNQ
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-22, 16:10
Hi Suhas,
it seems that you've shared log from multiple sqoop executions. Would you mind providing log from one single Sqoop execution with parameter --verbose where this issue will occur?

Jarcec