HDFS >> mail # user >> Exception in namenode join

Exception in namenode join
Hi Guys,

I am facing error in my name-node.

2013-02-27 07:21:58,207 ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLogLoader: Encountered
exception on operation MkdirOp [length=0, path=/raw/drac-us-nbbo//2013,
timestamp=1361724727340, permissions=tech:tech:rwxr-xr-x, opCode=OP_MKDIR,
txid=354617097]
java.lang.NullPointerException: Panic: parent does not exist
2013-02-27 07:22:03,197 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode: SHUTDOWN_MSG:

Please guide me. How to resolve this.