Accumulo >> mail # user >> QFS

I tried Accumulo on QFS today.  It can be a drop-in replacement for HDFS.

http://quantcast.github.io/qfs/
I sent a note to the QFS dev team on my results.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qfs-devel/VT9ROYrn1tg
QFS was very easy to start and play with.  Hopefully someone will answer my
questions and we can have another file system option (MapR should already
work).

-Eric