HBase >> mail # user >> On source code of File Section mechanism in minor compaction

On source code of File Section mechanism in minor compaction
Hi, All
I am asking the source code showing the file selection mechanism for minor
compaction in HBase. I am aware that HBase minor compaction selects file
based on size and generation time. But I can not find source file that
realizes this mechanism in HBase. I am interested in the algorithm works
behind it. Kindly point to me the source code and I appreciate it. Thanks.
Regards
Yun
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-11, 15:00