Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
You are right Bruno. However, we can make an exception about non-patching the
components and include one specific patch for npath to close this issue once
and for all. The patch would be quite simple as I imagine and consists of
renaming npath to something that Teradata can't bitch about.

What do you think?
  Cos