Accumulo >> mail # dev >> CryptDB - FYI - it might be inspirational for Accumulo encryption architecture

Re: CryptDB - FYI - it might be inspirational for Accumulo encryption architecture
Post a link here to the list too please. I'm sure others might be
interested. Does the key scheme allow a group of keys to decrypt the
data or only a single key?

Sent from my iPhone